Courses Offered

PRE-SCHOOL (Nursery, Kindergarten and Preparatory)

GRADE SCHOOL LEVEL (Grade 1 to Grade VI)

JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL ( Grade VII to Grade X)

SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL (Grade XI to Grade XII)
ACADEMIC TRACK
STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics

9 thoughts on “Courses Offered

• May 13, 2016 at 8:12 am

May 13, 2016

To whom it may concern,

Good Day! I am looking for a school for my 3 year old Son, Franco. I was doing a bit of research and I came across your website.
    I am sending this email to inquire about the courses you offer along with its corresponding tuition terms.
    Also, i would like to schedule a visit with my Son during Saturday afternoons or Sundays because this is my only availability.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Denise Castro
    09166358220

• March 9, 2017 at 5:55 am

For your inquiries, you can call 655-2591 or 655-2505. Thank you

• November 26, 2016 at 5:26 am

How much is the tuition fee of senior high ? Thankyou,

• March 9, 2017 at 5:55 am

For your inquiries, you can call 655-2591 or 655-2505. Thank you

• December 13, 2016 at 3:48 pm

what are the requirements for kindergarten?
    how much the tuition fee of kinder? – monthly installment

• March 9, 2017 at 5:54 am

For your inquiries, you can call 655-2591 or 655-2505. Thank you

• January 16, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Hi
    Good day!
    I just wanna ask how much is your school fees for grade 7?and requirements,ty!

• March 9, 2017 at 5:54 am

For your inquiries, you can call 655-2591 or 655-2505. Thank you

• February 28, 2017 at 11:30 am

Good evening, Ma’am/Sir. My name is Harlan. I am writing on behalf of SciMath Interactives to introduce an educational program which we are offering entitled Fight for Nature, Fight for the Future – A Climate Change Caravan. It is a travelling educational exhibit composed of activities such as full dome immersive film showing, participatory learning, photo exhibit, rocket-alunching activity and many more. May I request for an appointment with you so we can discuss this in more detail? Or may I know to whom I should address and send our porposal? Thank you.